In accordance with the Act No. 18/2018, Collection of Laws, and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, I freely give my consent to the administration, processing and storage of my personal data for the purpose of mutual communication initiated by this contact form. This consent can be withdrawn at any time, otherwise it expires after 3 years after the consent was given, and the data shall be erased. The contact address for the consent withdrawal is email@example.com.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
In connection to the personal data processing, we provide you in accordance with Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR) with the following information.
WHO IS THE CONTROLLER
The controller of the website www.schramek-schramek.com und the processor of your personal data is the following company: J – A.S. Žilina s.r.o., Hečkova 2534/18, 010 01 Žilina, Identification No.: 45539928.
You can contact us in writing via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SCOPE OF PERSONAL DATA
We try to minimise the scope of personal data that we process with regard to a high-quality provision of our services, so that we can meet all legal requirements and protect our legitimate interests. We process personal data of our customers as well as personal data of our potential customers who gave us their consent to such processing.
We process the following personal data categories:
- Basic data such as your first name and your last name, or the name of your company when you are an entrepreneur – a natural person (a self-employed person)
- Contact data such as your e-mail and your phone number
- Information on how you use our products or services that you purchased, information on products that you purchased or intend to purchase etc.
- Record of e-mail and chat communication, records of phone calls, or any other communication with you in electronic or written form.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We process your personal data especially for the preparation of our business offers, or for the communication with you in connection to the request that you wrote down in the contact form. This can lead to the conclusion of purchase contracts that regulate the delivery of our goods and services. This activity consists mainly of the acceptance and processing of orders, issue of invoices and tax documents, registration of payments, the expedition of goods to the selected address, etc. For the duly fulfilment of all legal obligations, we process personal data also for the purpose of accounting, registry administration or claim or complaint management. In some cases, it is necessary to process personal data also for the purpose of legal proceedings and the extrajudicial collection of receivables.
We process your personal data also for the purpose of provision of information about our products and services via direct marketing.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We process your personal data in accordance with the law, only on the legal basis in cases when:
The processing of personal data is necessary for the contract fulfilment (e.g. purchase contract) and you are one of the contractual parties, or when you asked us to perform measures before the conclusion of the contract.
Or, the processing of your personal data is necessary on the basis of our legitimate interest that we follow, and that is especially the offer and the sale of our goods and services to customers.
Or, you have given us your consent for one or multiple purposes. These can include especially the activities connected to the offer of our products and services, or the processing with the aim to adapt our offer to your expectations.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
Personal data can be provided during their processing to the following categories of recipients:
- Delivery and transport companies
- Courts and law enforcement agencies
- Accounting services, auditors and tax advisors
DURATION OF PERSONAL DATA STORAGE
- In case of the consent of the data subject (to the delivery of newsletters, discounts, and special offers), we shall process your data until the withdrawal of your consent.
- In case of our legitimate interest, we shall process your personal data if you do not object the processing and during a period that is reasonable (e.g. with regard to the life cycle of the purchased product or service, so that we can offer you related products, customer services and other services).
- In case of the contract fulfilment, we shall process your personal data during the period of the duration of the contractual relation including the warranty and complaint conditions.
- In case of the fulfilment of a legal obligation, we shall process your personal data during the period set by the law.
- In case of the law on accounting, the law on the VAT etc, this period can be 10 years.
YOUR RIGHTS AS THE DATA SUBJECT
When processing your personal data, we are prepared to protect your rights.
- You have the right to access your personal data as well as the right to know the purposes of their processing, who are the recipients of your personal data, and what is the period of their processing.
- You have the right to request the rectification if your personal data are incorrect, or if they have changed. Please contact us, and we shall rectify them.
- You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data if they are incorrect, or if they have been processed unlawfully.
If your personal data have been processed on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, this withdrawal has no influence on the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to withdrawal.
- You have the right to request the restriction of processing, and we shall, if you wish, process the data only for the most necessary lawful purposes, or we shall not process them at all.
- You have the right to object and the automated individual decision-making if you find out, or if you think, that this processing is unlawful, or in contradiction to your rights.
- You have the right to request the transfer of your data if you wish to transfer them to another controller. We shall provide you with your data in the appropriate format if there are no technical or lawful obstacles that would prevent this transfer.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body that is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, with its office at Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic, Identification No.: 36 064 220, phone: +421 2 3231 3220, https://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/
WHERE AND HOW CAN YOU CLAIM YOUR RIGHTS
You can claim your rights in writing at the following address: J – A.S. Žilina s.r.o., Hečkova 2534/18, 01001 Žilina, or via e-mail at email@example.com.
We shall reply your request free of charge within 30 days. If your request is complex, or if we have a large number of requests, we are entitled to extend this period by further 60 days. In this case, we shall inform you about this extension as well as about its reasons.
But if your request is clearly unsubstantiated or repeated, we are entitled to charge an appropriate administration fee to cover all costs connected to the provision of this service.